1. Soak gelatine sheets in the cold water for about 2 minutes.
2. Pour coconut milk and coconut cream in a pot and add sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Heat the pot in medium high heat and add squeezed gelatine sheets in the pot and stir gently until everything dissolves. Do not let it boil.
4. Pour the liquid mixture in a cup and let it cool in refrigerator for about 4 hours.
5. Add raspberry jam, water and berries in a small pan and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
7. Pour the sauce on the top of panna cotta and enjoy!