Berry salad with orange, vanilla & orange blossom water
- 4 punnets of berries – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, mulberries, cranberries
- 1 orange (or blood orange)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tbsp orange blossom water
1. Place berries in a mixing or serving bowl.
2. Cut vanilla bean down center and scrape seeds. Add both seeds and bean to berries.
3. Peel 3-4 large strips of orange zest using vegetable peeler and add to berries, then juice orange and add to berries.
4. Add orange blossom water.
5. Stir gently to combine and let sit to macerate for at least half an hour before serving.